For 2018 we continue the Co factory Crewkerz ! They are open to all French Trial pilots who participate in the FFC French Cups as well as in the French championship.
Calendar 2018 :
- The French championship in Lons-le-Saunier from July 20 to 22
- 2 French Cups : the first in Montgenèvre on the weekend of August 18 and 19 and the second in Belfort on the weekend of September 15 and 16.
The Co-Factory entitle you to a significant discount on all Crewkerz models :
Top of the range with the Jealousy 26″ and 20″ (even very top of the range with the Jealousy with WPP carbon fork, WPP RS stem, etc.), as well as on the Desire 26″ 20″ and finally KID (until ‘to 2 bikes in the year). Finally, a discount (20%) on the entire SeriousConnection site is offered to you throughout the season…
Co-Factory offers :
- For a Crewkerz Jealousy 26″ or 20″ : €1,490 including tax for the complete bike.
- For a Crewkerz Desire 26″ : €990 including tax for the complete bike.
- For a Crewkerz Desire 20″ (Double disc or HS/Disc) : €990 including tax for the complete bike.
- For a Crewkerz Desire KID : €890 including tax for the complete bike.
Option for Wild Performance Parts (WPP) :
- For the RLP 26″ HS fork : €340 including tax
- For the RLP 20″ HS or Disc fork : €340 including tax
- For RS stems (135mm, 145mm, 155mm or 165mm) : €50 including tax
Option for Braking options :
- For the Trialtech Sport brake : €50 incl. tax
- For the Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone brake : €150 including tax
To apply for a Co factory, simply fill out the form by clicking on the link below (there is no commitment to fill it out, it’s just a first contact to know your wishes ) :
Access the Co-Factory form >
Or send us your sports CV by email (email@example.com) or by post :
58 les Epenards
Your email or letter should include the following information :
- Last name
- First name
- 2017 results
- Your 2018 goals
- The bike you would like for 2018 and the options ?
- Your Club
- Your dealer (if you have one)
The deadline for submitting your sports CV is June 30, 2018.
There is something for all ages, all levels, all tastes, all desires…
Concretely what are the Co Factory ? What commitments ? What advantages ?
The Co factory is Team 2 of Crewkerz. It allows you to ride an à la carte bike with good discounts and to represent the brand at the national level. To benefit from it, you have to do the 2 French cups as well as the championship and buy a bike in the year.
The pilots will be highlighted on the Crewkerz Facebook with presentation of the pilot and the announcement of the results of the races during the season.
Do not hesitate to contact me for information on bikes, parts, conditions, I will be happy to answer you.
Manager CoFac Crewkerz